Wednesday 5 August 2009

Nascom I & II - 4 x TOSEC

"The Nascom 1 and 2 were single-board computer kits issued in 1977 and 1979, respectively, based on the Zilog Z80 and including a keyboard and video interface, a serial port that could be used for storing data on a tape cassette using the Kansas City standard, and two 8-bit parallel ports. The inclusion of a full keyboard and video display interface was uncommon in this era, most microcomputer kits at the time only being delivered with a hexadecimal keypad and 7-seg display. In order to keep the cost down, the purchaser had to assemble their Nascom by hand-soldering approximately 3,000 joints on the single circuit board." (Wikipedia)

Download from Megaupload:

Nascom I & II - Applications (TOSEC-v2006-04-11)
Nascom I & II - Games (TOSEC-v2006-07-23)
Nascom I & II - Operating Systems (TOSEC-v2005-04-24)
Nascom I & II - Utilities (TOSEC-v2006-04-11)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U0RNCWYG

No comments:

Post a Comment